These terms and conditions apply between you, the user of this website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and the Roanoke Outside Foundation, the owner and operator of this website. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the website immediately.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND ACCEPTABLE USE
- All Content included on the website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property the Roanoke Outside Foundation, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this website, including any such content uploaded by users. By continuing to use the website you acknowledge that such content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission.
- You acknowledge that you are responsible for any content you may submit via the website, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such content. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the website any content that (i) is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable; (ii) may constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or (iii) may contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content.
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the content you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate any provision of these terms and conditions and will not cause injury to any person; and that you will indemnify the Roanoke Outside Foundation for all claims resulting from content you provide.
AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE AND DISCLAIMERS
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that the Roanoke Outside Foundation makes available through the website (service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. The Roanoke Outside Foundation is under no obligation to update information on the website.
- The Roanoke Outside Foundation uses reasonable measures to ensure that the website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, but we give no warranty in that regard and all users take responsibility for their own security, their personal details, and their computers.
- The Roanoke Outside Foundation accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the website.
- The Roanoke Outside Foundation reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the website. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- There is no liability on us for loss or damage resulting, directly or indirectly, from your visit to (including agreeing not to seek to hold us responsible, or accountable, for any action or lack of action by yourself as a result of information or advice appearing on), this website, or through access from this website, whether a website that is linked from this website, or any website that masquerades as our website or from data and information appearing through data sharing technologies, or from your use of less than the optimal encryption security, anti-virus or anti-spam protection or other similar procedures, including measures to protect your personal identity, in your browser or e-mail program, or otherwise the manner and procedures you adopt when browsing around the web.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
ABOUT THE ROANOKE OUTSIDE FOUNDATION
- The Roanoke Outside Foundation is located at 111 Franklin Plaza, Suite 333, Roanoke VA 24011. You can contact the Roanoke Outside Foundation by email at email@example.com.