How to Starbomb to the Night Rider’s Ball
Are you making the most out of bike month?
Celebrate with cyclists from across the region Saturday, May 11 by participating in Starbomb before heading to the annual Night Rider’s Ball.
Here’s how you do it:
- Acquire an unusual bike, minibike, or kids’ bike (or just use what you have).
- Obtain the craziest outfit you can find.
- Talk all of your friends into going with you.
- Meet at 5 Points Music Sanctuary between 5 and 5:30 p.m.
- Load up your bike and join the party on the bus for a ride to the top of Mill Mountain.
- Get crazy for a group photo at the top.
- Ride down the new road to the Night Rider’s Ball with 50 of your closest friends!
- ENJOY A NIGHT OF INCREDIBLE MUSIC!
The Night Rider’s Ball, hosted by RIDE Solutions and 5 Points Music Sanctuary, is free for everyone who rides a bike. (One more reason to Starbomb.) The event includes plenty of live music by Headtronics and The State Birds. The ball kicks off at 5:30 p.m.