- This event has passed.
Views and Brews E-Bike Tour
September 24 @ 2:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 2:00 pm on Saturday, repeating until December 15, 2022
Location: Roanoke Mountain Adventures
A scenic tour of Roanoke’s Blue Ridge vistas winding you along the Roanoke River Greenway and up Mill Mountain before passing through a strip of local South Roanoke business and eateries and then bringing you downtown for a closer look at the local brewery scene before you briefly pass through the historic Old Southwest Neighborhood and by Black Dog Salvage before reconnecting with a beautiful section of the Roanoke River Greenway winding you through the Vic Thomas Park sculpture garden, ending back at our shop in Wasena.
- ~11-mile e-bike tour taking around 3 hrs
- Beautiful scenery overlooking downtown Roanoke, the Roanoke River, and the greater Roanoke valley
- Stops at Starr Hill, Olde Salem Brewing Company, and Golden Cactus Brewing
- eBike (equipped with headlights)
- Bike helmet
- Complimentary beer(flight sized)
What to Bring
- Food is not provided, we recommend eating beforehand, bringing a snack, or bringing money for a quick bite at the breweries(the ride will take us by Crystal Springs Grocery and Moe’s). Our ebikes have baskets that can easily accomodate small coolers.
- Comfortable clothes to spend several hours biking
- Water bottle
- Closed-toe shoes
- A light jacket
- A backpack/waist pack to carry belongings (credit card, debit card, photo I.D., phone)
Create Your Own Land AdventureGet Started