Free Yoga for the People – Live (Downtown Library) & Online (Zoom)
December 3 @ 7:30 am - 8:30 am
An event every week that begins at 7:30 am on Friday, repeating until April 1, 2022
Location: Downtown Roanoke Public Library
Free Yoga for the People’s Mission: As a public health and better living initiative, to offer the people of the Roanoke Valley a one-hour yoga class, 3x a week, in a convenient public space, or online, at no charge.
We believe yoga poses (asanas), breathing techniques (pranayama) and mindfulness (meditation and intention-setting) will help Roanoke and its citizens to live, work and play together better. Come join us and start, or end, your day off right!
No experience necessary – just a positive attitude, a willingness to try, and a promise to listen to your body, and not hurt or judge yourself or others.
All welcome, anytime. Tell your friends.
• FREE (Donations accepted – cash, Venmo, PayPal.)
• Mondays, Tuesdays & Fridays
• Monday evenings 5:30-6:30pm (In person – Elmwood Park)
• Tuesday mornings 7:30-8:30am (Zoom) – Let me know if you’d like the link.
(• Wednesday evenings 5:15-6:15pm Taubman Museum of Art $5/10)
• Friday mornings 7:30-8:30am (In person- Elmwood Stage or at Downtown Roanoke Public Library in the winter)
• In-person = (Summer) Elmwood Park Stage or in grass nearby / (Winter) Downtown Library
• Zoom = Convenience of your home
(Email BonnyBranchMovementArts@gmail.com for Zoom link)
• BYOM = Bring Your Own Mat
• Dress in comfortable layers
• Bring Water
(Note: In summer, in case of inclement weather, we’ll still be on the stage!)
With sponsorship from @Roanoke Public Libraries and @PLAY Roanoke.
Create Your Own Land AdventureGet Started