7 Things To Try at GO Fest (They’re All Free!)
The Anthem GO Outside Festival is packed with things to do, Oct. 18-20 at River’s Edge. One of the best parts of this free event is that you can participate in events, try out gear, and learn something new.
The hardest part is figuring out which activities to try first. Here are a few we think you’ll enjoy:
7 Free Things to Try at GO Fest
- Cast a line: Learn to fly fish or perfect your tying or casting technique with the pros at the Orvis Fishing Village.
- Get in the pool: Test drive a kayak or learn to stand up paddleboard (the water’s not that cold).
- Dance the night away: Stop in the ENO Lotus Lounge, grab some wireless headphones, and join the silent dance party.
- Perfect your downward dog: From first-timers to seasoned practitioners, the outdoor yoga class is the perfect spot to breathe.
- Get active with Fido: Is your best friend an aspiring athlete? Try your hand (and pup’s paws) on an agility course.
- Ride a tiny bike: Pixie Cross is regular sized people riding tiny bikes for prizes and glory! Come race the tiniest bikes in town on our cross course to win a Yakima bike rack!
- Play in the Adventure Gym: Thanks to a partnership with Cox, participants can test their skills by attempting five obstacles including a rolling log, trapeze swing, cargo net, pipe shuffle to floating boards, salmon ladder, and unstable bridge with a finish on the classic warped wall.
No matter who you are, GO Fest has something for you. Even if you don’t want to try anything new this year (we won’t judge), you can always just grab a delicious craft beer, sample food from regional food trucks, and sit back and enjoy the show.