Top 8 Reasons to Donate During Roanoke Valley Gives
March 14 marks the largest day of giving in the Roanoke Region, with hundreds of nonprofits and thousands of citizens participating in Roanoke Valley Gives.
We hope you’ll share some of your support with the Roanoke Outside Foundation. No amount is too small.
Top 8 Reasons to Donate to Roanoke Outside Today
- To be a voice for the outdoors and outdoor users (tell us what you want to see in the region in the donation comments)
- Connect underserved and diverse youth to the outdoors
- Improve access to outdoor infrastructure, such as river access points and trailheads
- Continue to grow GO Fest (we want to show the whole country how cool this region is)
- Keep shaping the region’s outdoor brand
- Collaborate with businesses and local nonprofits to build our outdoor culture
- Continue to leverage our outdoors to attract business and talent (Deschutes Brewery and Humm Kombucha are just two companies that cited the outdoors as a reason to locate here)
- Conducting a regional outdoor needs assessment, which will be a blueprint for community development for outdoor access (results coming soon)
Want more? Roanoke Outside is busy working to make outdoor activity and environmental stewardship a core component of our community’s lifestyle by promoting a “conservation through recreation” philosophy.