Alleghany Highlands Adventure Triathlon
Date: May 20, 2017
Time: 08:00 am - 01:00 pm
Location: 4017 Nicelytown Road, Clifton Forge Virginia
Run, Paddle, and Bike your way through the scenic Alleghany Highlands!
The 9th annual Alleghany Highlands Triathlon starts off with a 5K run through the streets of historic Clifton Forge. You’ll then transition to the scenic Cowpasture River for a 5-mile paddle, and then finish with a 10 mile bike route along beautiful backroads.
- Make a mini-vacation by booking a room at the historic Omni Homestead Resort (mention the race and get 10% off your room).
- Individual and Team Relay Options.
- Overall individual male and female winners receive a free weekend package at the Homestead Resort.
- Packet pick-up and registration will be 5:30pm – 7pm, May 19th at Jack Mason’s Tavern OR 7:30 am at The Sharon Community Center on May 20th(4017 Nicelytown Road, Clifton Forge).
- Enjoy small town warmth and hospitality at the end of the race in downtown Clifton Forge